Not an emergency?
24hr Emergency plumbing & drain service No callout charges
0800 068 0492
For all your CCTV Drain Survey requirements call Drain Doctor Southampton. Our highly trained technicians are experienced in all aspects of drainage surveys.
Drain Doctor Southampton are the one-call answer to your domestic CCTV drain survey needs.
Using the latest CCTV equipment. From a single ‘Look-see’ survey to a full-colour site report, Drain Doctor Southampton can do it all.
Choose from our range of CCTV drainage inspections
- Quality CCTV Drainage Inspections - our highest level of inspection. You get downloadable files, photos and a detailed 16-18 page report - complete with an easy to understand ‘traffic light’ chart:
1. Red - urgent work is needed.
2. Amber - we advise trouble-free preventative upkeep to stop a slight crisis becoming a more expensive major fault.
3. Green - everything is working flawlessly, no work is required.
- Home Buyers’ CCTV Drainage Survey - buying a new home? Make sure its drains are working properly with a detailed 8-9 page inspection report. Save money and get peace of mind with Drain Doctor.
- Blocked Drain CCTV Inspections - we inspect every drain we clear to check the work we have completed, to look at your drain’s condition and to notify you about any impending maintenance issues.
On many occasions your drains can be repaired without any excavations, using our ‘no-dig’ technologies. From problem to repair, your local plumbing and drainage experts at Drain Doctor Southampton can do it all.
CCTV drainage survey - Portsmouth
by Mr. & Mrs. E. - Portsmouth on 14/10/2016
“The Home Buyers’ CCTV drainage survey reassured us about the condition of the drains at our new house. Thank you, Drain Doctor Southampton Plumbing…
CCTV Drain Survey - Portsmouth area
by Mr & Mrs S - Fareham on 30/03/2016
“We were very pleased with the service provided by Drain Doctor Southampton when they carried out a CCTV Homebuyers Drain Survey for us last week. The sta…
We use CCTV drain cameras to target the exact location of faults, minimising the amount of digging required - saving time, saving you money and saving disruption.